When we first get paid it is easy to go spend it right away. We have that feeling of abundance like we are flying high and we are unstoppable! Sometimes anyway. Other times we already know it’s going straight to bills.
Either way, work on resisting that urge and holding onto that full paycheck until you sit down and look at your budget. Trust me it is soo worth it!
Benefits of Budgeting:
1. You no longer worry if you have enough
2. You feel in control of your money, instead of it controlling you
3. You can pay off your debt probably way faster than you thought.
4. You can finally save money
5. It dramatically increases your ability to say yes to opportunities where money is involved.
6. You can ditch the regular credit card spending…unless you like those reward points. ( still being mindful )
7. Your money ends up going towards things you actually want, instead of random things you didn’t actually want.
8. Less stress, less worry, more control, more ease, more stability and comfort. Increased presence, focus, and joy.
Being in control of our finances is a dramatic game changer.
Here is the basic layout of what I do monthly/weekly and when I receive income.
If this is something you have never done, want to add it into your life, and feel like a chat about it would be helpful in understanding it more and actually implementing it into your routine . . . Send me a message. I am happy to talk with you and give some one on one guidance.
This world is pure energy. Everything we see and touch and feel. Money included. Finding control and stability with our finances…aka energy…brings about an incredible feeling of balance and ease.