Many of us are going through some dramatic changes lately.
As the year comes to a close . . . a year of incredible lessons and hardships for many of us, we are being asked to focus. To regain our clarity and presence in this current time and space. The reality right in front of us.
It requires a strong concentration of the mind. To quite the noise. To listen more than we speak. To let go of expectations, and be okay with not having set plans. To trust in the process, have faith in the unknown, and belief in the unseen.
This takes courage and an incredible amount of strength.
For those I have been lucky enough to cross paths with lately, whether in person or virtually, thank you. Thank you for feeling more than you are used to and riding these waves of change.
Our world has been sick for awhile, at least mine has, but I, and I feel you as well, are re-finding the beauty we once lived in.
We are slowing down and smelling the roses. A scent that has a pure vibration. A vibration that calms our senses, our minds, our bodies, and in turn our lives.
We are surrounded by exactly what it is that we need to re-find this place of pure peace. It is nature. In its pure, unadulterated form.
Some hard truths we come to understand –
What we see outside of us . . . is simply a reflection of what is inside of us. It is a mirror.
Put good in. See good out.
Good food. Good thoughts. Good feelings.
It is time to switch back to eating only the foods nature provides us. Food that has been nourished and cared for throughout its growing process.
Foods that come straight from the earth, from soil that is balanced and thriving. Food that is still alive and full of life giving nutrients.
Food that has been touched by hands that are calm, happy, relaxed, grounded, balanced, and full of love and gratitude. This is what matters. This is the energy that gets passed into the food. And then into us.
Know who touches your food. Know what energy that food is absorbing. Because you too will absorb that energy.
Only good in. So we can have only good out.
If you want a world of color and beauty, eat color and beauty. If you want kind thoughts and words, be kind and thoughtful with the food you prepare.
– Fruits & Veggies – GREENS and LIVING GRAINS (sprouts)
– Spirulina / Chlorella
– Fresh Herbs & Spices
– Spring Water or Kangen Water ( Reverse Osmosis is good, but add back the minerals) go slow with these waters, this is a big change and heavy detox for many of us
– Healthy Fats: Olive oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil ( keep fats <10% of diet)
– Raw, Sprouted,Ggently Cooked
– Nuts & Seeds
– Raw Pure Chocolate
– Raw Honey & Maple Syrup
– Grains such as Buckwheat, Brown rice, Millet, Oats
– Genetically Modified (GMO) / Conventional food
– Refined / Processed Sugars / Sweeteners
– Meat, Fish and Poultry ( b/c of how it is raised – Organic, Local, Humanly Raised ONLY)
– Processed, Packaged, Canned & Fast Foods (choose restaurant atmosphere wisely)
– Highly Processed Oils (Canola, Vegetable Oil)
– Pasteurized Dairy
– Deep Fried & Microwaving